They’re finally here. Pop by the store to get your copy!
Hello all. Just a quick note to let you know that hours of operation for the last two weeks of April are as per usual with the exception of Friday, April 27th.
Friday, April 27th hours will be 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM. We will not be open until 8:00 PM as per usual. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.
WINCHESTER 12GA 2 3/4″ #7.5 250 ROUNDS
Regular $79.99 Flash Sale $65.95
Available while in stock quantities last!
- Glock 21SF 45 ACP w/2 Magazines – 10 Rounds & Fixed Sights
- 2 Packs of Black Rifle Coffee Co Just Black Beans
- Caldwell Low Profile Electronic Muffs
- Hoppes Viper 45 Cal Bore Snake
- Free Shipping anywhere in Canada
- Total Retail Value Approx $924.99
- Kit Price $769.95 Plus Applicable Taxes
And they expect dealers to maintain it.
Beautiful traditional Scandinavian style knives made in Finland. Now in stock and on our web store soon.
Let it Rain…. Canadian Style…. Soon….
Via the CCFR
Ottawa, March 20, 2018
** for immediate release
The Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights was on Parliament Hill for the tabling of the federal Liberal government’s new firearm legislation, Bill C-71 and attended the Minister’s technical briefing.
Minister Goodale met with stakeholders and experts from across the country weeks ago at the Summit on Gun & Gang Violence to look at ways to combat the ever-growing issue of gang crime plaguing our nation. While we support the Minister’s efforts to look at the actual public safety risks of gang violence, we are left wondering why this bill literally only affects Canada’s most vetted, proven-safe citizens, legal firearms owners.
Via Email from the CSSA
Bill C-71 has been introduced and the CSSA was there. Here is a quick run down of the provisions of this bill.
- Background checks for criminal violence and any mental illness will be conducted over the life of the individual, not the previous five year period.