Safari Booking Services
Email: purchasing@ internationalshootingsupplies.com
We are now offering booking services for your African safari experience.
Our outfitter, J.P. Kleinhans Safaris, is Craig Boddington approved and has a long and excellent reputation for guiding hunters in the Eastern Cape and Karoo region of South Africa. He also has excellent quality buffalo in his Mozambique territory as well. My hunting partner has hunted with him twice. Overall reviews are excellent.
What can we offer you?
Whether this is your first or fifth or tenth safari we are here to help you. Our services are free of charge and here is what we can provide for you:
- Setting up a timeline, ‘to bring’ list and ‘to do’ list to get you prepared for the trip.
- Navigating the permit process to get your rifle and ammunition to South Africa from Canada.
- Advising you on some of the medical preparations involved in going to an African country.
- Educating you about some of the customs involved in Safari and in South African culture in general.
- Advice on dealing with your trophies after the hunt and in getting them back to Canada.
- US Inquiries are welcome!
Prices are in US$
|Species||Price (USD)||Species||Price (USD)|
|White Blesbok||$700||Greater Kudu||$1700|
|Cape Bushbuck||$750||Mountain Reedbuck||$450|
|Grey Duiker||$300||Common Reedbuck||$1200|
|Cape Springbok||$300||Cape Grysbok||$1100|
|Black Springbok||$550||Fallow Deer||$800|
|White Springbok||$950||Red Hartebeest||$1150|
|Blue Wildebeest||$1000||Cape Eland||$2650|
|Vaal Rhebuck||$1500||Vervet Monkey||Free|
|Item||Daily Rate (USD)|
|1 Client x 1 PH||$350/day|
|2 Clients x 1 PH||$275/day|
|Rifle Hire||$20 per day|
|Children (under 12)||No Charge|
|Dip & Pack||SMALL $40
|ALL HUNTS STARTING FROM PORT ELIZABETH AND RETURN TRANSPORT WILL BE INCLUDED AT NO COST ON ALL HUNTS .There is no charge for Dip & Pack if taxidermy is performed by J.P. Kleinhans Studio.
14% VAT (Value Added Tax) is INCLUDED in all prices.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
JP in his Mozambique Territory
The Lodge in The Eastern Cape
Hunting in JP’s Territories: